Sugars 3g
Protein 5g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 4% Iron 6%

Replies

• skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Options
    That looks pretty good to me. Personally, when I buy bread, I pay a lot of attention to the ingredients list. If you want whole-wheat bread, make sure the first ingredient is whole-wheat flour! And I also try to stay away from added preservatives, dyes, and chemicals.

My favorite is Arnold Honey Whole Wheat. It's 100 calories per slice, but also has 5g of protein and the slices are really substantial. If you make a sandwich with that bread, I guarantee you won't be hungry later.

Quality over calories!
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I like Bimbo bread. First of all, it's always fresh, tastes good and has a decent shelf life. As an added bonus, it's less expensive then many of the bigger brand names. I hate spending good money for bread that's half way to stale by the time you bring it home.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I've tried the white whole grain. It's pretty good.
  • sagardner70
    Options
    I like Bimbo bread. First of all, it's always fresh, tastes good and has a decent shelf life. As an added bonus, it's less expensive then many of the bigger brand names. I hate spending good money for bread that's half way to stale by the time you bring it home.

Glad you like it...my husband works for them! I will let him know :smile: