P90X: The Proof Lies Here!

Options
Hey everyone! I decided to join myfitnesspal to help others that are going through the program as well.

Here's a little about me:
- I have been doing P90X for over a year now and have had AMAZING success!
- I was the January 2009 $1,000 winner for the Million Dollar Body Transformation Contest, and now a finalist for the $10,000 Quarterly Contest!
- I lost 25 lbs and 10% body fat during Round 1
- I gained 15 lbs of mass during Round 2
- I am an Independent Diamond Beachbody Coach, and currently coaching about 500 people
- I have a passion for helping others!
- Website is www.iwanttogetripped.com

So here it is. I'm here to help anyone that wants to begin or has begun P90X. Join me and get RIPPED!

Replies

• spence8
    spence8 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey everyone! I decided to join myfitnesspal to help others that are going through the program as well.

Here's a little about me:
    - I have been doing P90X for over a year now and have had AMAZING success!
    - I was the January 2009 $1,000 winner for the Million Dollar Body Transformation Contest, and now a finalist for the $10,000 Quarterly Contest!
    - I lost 25 lbs and 10% body fat during Round 1
    - I gained 15 lbs of mass during Round 2
    - I am an Independent Diamond Beachbody Coach, and currently coaching about 500 people
    - I have a passion for helping others!
    - Website is www.iwanttogetripped.com

So here it is. I'm here to help anyone that wants to begin or has begun P90X. Join me and get RIPPED!
  • prena
    prena Posts: 1
    Options
    What is P90X?
  • spence8
    Options
    P90X is a 90 day home DVD EXTREME fitness program! I was very skeptical at first, but decided to order it and got amazing results. It is by far the best workout program I have ever done! I can almost guarantee you that if you can commit yourself to the diet and workouts for the full 90 days, you will be in the best shape of your life!
  • spence8
    Options
    You can check out my complete P90X transformation at www.iwanttogetripped.com!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Way to go and good luck on the next contest!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    yummy-- er-- I mean, good job! :blushing:
  • myabandit
    myabandit Posts: 21
    Options
    wow...that would be great, but tell them about the rest.

this is a scam and not real
    you have to buy all of their "health food"
    he has been on the weight watcher boards as well:noway:
  • Marla64
    Options
    wow...that would be great, but tell them about the rest.

this is a scam and not real
    you have to buy all of their "health food"
    he has been on the weight watcher boards as well:noway:

A scam? Did he fake the pictures? Airbrushing?

It's obvious he worked to get his body to where it is-- let's give the man some credit.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Beachbody sells veggies now? hehe.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i thought the same thing - scam. read the profile. no one is here to make money and if you are, you shouldnt be. :noway:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Ahhh-- who cares why he's here. He obviously transformed his body. If his pictures motivate someone to get the program and transform theirs, it's all good--

More power to you, Spence--
  • spence8
    Options
    I think you are definitely confused. I can promise you that my results are 100% real and this is not a scam. If you think it's a scam, I have TONS of other proof that it isn't. I'm here to help people get through the program! You can ask all 500 of the people of I coach, and every one of them will tell you I'm legitimate.

And I am not too sure what you are talking about with Weight Watchers either because I have NEVER been on there!

Sorry about the confusion.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    This isn't a "scam." He's a regular poster on Beachbody.com and his results are REAL. The program is FOR REAL.

I've dropped about 50 lbs and my bodyfat has dropped from 34% to about 10% in what will be 120 days this Friday. I have also gone from a size 48 to squeezing into a 32 in that time at 238 lbs.

I'm not as ripped as Spence but his results ARE real.

Coming on here trying to drum up Beachbody customers is a little different story.
  • dtm1130
    dtm1130 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey guys, Not sure if Spence is telling the whole story but I will give him the benifit. I had great sucess on P90X over the past three months. My before and after pic are more normal results. I am older and my diet was bad on the weekend. I am glad to answer any questions on the workout. Thank you for your time. Good job Spence.

Dan
  • LittleLaff
    LittleLaff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job Spence8! :drinker: Cheers (with the recovery drink of course!)

And this is not a scam! My husband started on P90X and in just a couple of weeks his strength is waaay up! And he's really shaping up - even with being lax by not really following the nutrition guide. With his success and the testimonies on MFP, I've decided to join him in his P90X journey. I'll freely admit that I'm intimidated, but I look forward to the challenge.
  • spence8
    Options
    Well embrace the challenge! Just make sure that you are pushing yourself and you will get results. Like I tell everyone that I coach, your results will come from 80% diet and 20% workouts, so make sure you focus on a healhty diet as well.

Well I just finished up with Interval X Plus a bit ago and WOW did I sweat! That, along with Kenpo Cardio Plus, are my two favorite P90X cardios.

I'm heading to bed, but will be back to check in tomorrow! Good night!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hold up - not saying spence (hi there) got that hot bod by sitting on the couch. totally into people being on here to motivate others. i just got a bad vibe when i read the profile and it mentioned 'making money'.

granted, if you can make money this way, great! more power to you. but this forum is not the place for it, in MHO. ive seen others come and go trying to make a buck and i am leery - it is an open forum and anyone can post.

that being said, spence, it seems like you are legit and i apologize for doubting you. you look great and i hope you do get some response here on mfp and can truly motivate others. i have seen other P90X threads and people seem to love it. one of my best friends uses it and she looks better than she ever has - known her since 99.

now, back to our regular programing...

:drinker:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    hold up - not saying spence (hi there) got that hot bod by sitting on the couch. totally into people being on here to motivate others. i just got a bad vibe when i read the profile and it mentioned 'making money'.

granted, if you can make money this way, great! more power to you. but this forum is not the place for it, in MHO. ive seen others come and go trying to make a buck and i am leery - it is an open forum and anyone can post ...

The talk about money is about a contest that he won and another he's participating in. He's not even selling beachbody products. At least I didn't see a sales page on his blog.
  • spence8
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Well once again I wasn't able to sleep last night. We just had a baby 3 weeks ago and she LOVES to keep us up during the night! I swear she does it on purpose! ;P

Anyways, if any of you have any questions about P90X or want to know more about my transformation, feel free to shoot me an email or post on here. Email is coachjosh@iwanttogetripped.com.

If you're a morning X'er, BRING IT! :)
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

granted, if you can make money this way, great! more power to you. but this forum is not the place for it, in MHO. ive seen others come and go trying to make a buck and i am leery - it is an open forum and anyone can post ...

The talk about money is about a contest that he won and another he's participating in. He's not even selling beachbody products. At least I didn't see a sales page on his blog.

I think we all know that anyone coming on here to halk (sp?) products isn't welcome, but I think Spence being on here as a good example of fitness, even if it means he makes a little, is great. After all, don't you think there are other fitness trainers on this site that we appreciate? And as soon as someone decides to use them because of their good name, does that make them a scam? And, guess what, I bet even Mike makes a little from the ads off this site. Does that make all of MFP a scam? I say he's legit as long as he's a good influence on the members here and not constantly shoving the business at people.

Good job Spence.