Fruits

Options
I absolutely love summer fruits, such as melons and plums. I also get very bored with said fruits. Does anyone have any ideas to mix things up differently and how I could use them in everyday recipes? Thank you!!!

Replies

• mtcountrygal
    Options
    I absolutely love summer fruits, such as melons and plums. I also get very bored with said fruits. Does anyone have any ideas to mix things up differently and how I could use them in everyday recipes? Thank you!!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    grilled pineapple or grilled watermelon (that one is sometimes tricky but good) Umm i love strawberries with whip cream , frozen grapes, add apples to your salads..
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I used to live on a a bowl of cut melon and grapes in the morning with milk (instead of cereal) I have been thinking about eating it again!

Also i have an awesome vegan cook book with ALOT of recepies in it if you are thinking of any type meal just ask me and I will look to see if there are any good ones in it for you:)
  • mtcountrygal
    Options
    Erica, that would be awesome!!! I would even like the name of the cookbook, I'd probably just go buy it and add it to my collection! Thanks much!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    it is called VEGANOMICON "the ultimate vegan cookbook" It has some awesome things in it and what i LOVE about it the most is that it has little markings above the recipes (Like S = soy free recipe)
    so it has soy free, gluten free, under 45 mins, low fat/reduced fat.
    and great How to sections Like cooking with wine , how to stop your cutting board for sliding Haaa haaa!!! i love it and bought one for a friend that has a little girl that is allergic to A TON of foods!
    Goooood LUCK:heart: