Any vacations plan this summer to show off that body?

Options
LenaMena87
LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
We're going to Jamaica! I need to drop these last 35 pounds!

Replies

• Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i wish. im going to vegas in may and hopefully i can show off my new body then.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm making a goal to go SOMEWHERE where I can show some improvement--I am thinking Hawaii as that is always my fall back beach getaway when I can't get back to the PI
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    No vacation planned, but our new house we bought last fall has an inground pool. Looking forward to looking good for myself and hubby during swimsuit season! lol
  • jkpugh7
    jkpugh7 Posts: 12
    Options
    Headed to Myrtle Beach with my cousins! We went last year and I was self-conscious the entire time. This summer will be different!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Im heading to Vegas and LA in may :-)
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Headed to Myrtle Beach with my cousins! We went last year and I was self-conscious the entire time. This summer will be different!

You go girl!!!!!!!! We live 2 hrs away from Myrtle Beach!
  • jkpugh7
    jkpugh7 Posts: 12
    Options

You go girl!!!!!!!! We live 2 hrs away from Myrtle Beach!
    I'm from Kansas, so I'm definitely stoked to be going again.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Vegas in August for the very first time, so that's kinda a mini goal for me to be a LOT lighter so I can fit into some cute clothes! But I'm heading to florida in a weekish so while I still have a long way to go fitness wise it'll be nice to not have to be AS self concious as I usually am. I might not look the best but at least I know I'm working on it!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am going to Vegas in July for my Wedding! I cannot wait to flaunt this body!!!!
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    Going to Santo Domingo in D.R with a close friend to go see my family and stay in a resort for my birthday! SO EXCITED!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    We spend alot of time at our house in Sanibel FL. (its my favorite place in the entire world) and never took my shirt off in the past, our next trip i'm not going to put a shirt on!!
    sanibel3.jpg
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    My back garden :wink:

This is a vacation for me, as Wales never get any hot weather
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Going to the Dominican Republic in June!! So operation lose weight for Dominican Republic is under way!!! Can't wait!!!
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Funnily enough I've been holiday planning this afternoon and we're looking at a twin-centre Madeira and Porto Santo at the end of September.

Ideally I'll have lost another 2 stone by then....
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm going to Puerto Rico and then do some island hopping: Virgin Island, St. Croix, Bahamas, Dominican Republic and last, but not least, the West Indies. I'm excited!!!!!!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Going to the Outer Banks, NC, for the fifth year in a row. Can't wait to look good instead of fat and frumpy at the beach. The family I go with is in great shape. Then at Christmas I go to San Diego to visit brother and his family. Not many people out there that I know I am trying to lose weight. So, it will be wonderful surprise to show up and look good at the family Chrismas Eve party. One of my nieces is also trying to lose weight. We have already talked about showing up there looking HOT!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Going to a choral convention in Denver....so lots of sitting in a dark theater, wearing better looking clothing.
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    Florida in 2 weeks, and cruise to bahamas in May
  • jeangrewe
    jeangrewe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    We just set up our 30th anniversary cruise to Cayman Islands and Cazumel Mexico.
    Going on July 9th...how much can I loose by then?????
  • WhisperALullaby
    WhisperALullaby Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    We're going to Alaska...I'll be showing off my lovely self in a jacket. Heh.