15 day apple cider vinegar

Options
13»

Replies

• CailleachBeara
    CailleachBeara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have just bought some of the Braggs ACV but haven't started drinking it yet, I also have skin tags which I am keen to get rid of. I'm going to start using it tomorrow, if my tags drop off I'll let you know!
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Too funny! Thanks for the laugh out loud moment!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I came across the use of apple cider vinegar. I used the liquid version to rid my warts (you can also get rid of moles that way) and continue to take apple cider vinegar pills so they will never come back!!

You can get rid of Moles with Vinegar?

I somehow doubt that..

I'm not sure about moles...but you can definitely get rid of "skin tags" with vinegar.
    soak a cotton ball with vinegar...and very firmly ( not rough) rub the cottonball over the tag....do it until the tag falls off. It will dry it up, and cause it to fall off....seriously..it works. I had one on the back of my neck, and it fell off in under 5 minutes...and never grew back.

Apple cider vinegar or just vinegar for the skins tags?

White vinegar
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I take this twice a day and have been for over a month now. I do not take it for weight loss nor do I think it has it helped in that area. It has however been wonderful for relieving my allergies issues! I was on daily allergy meds PLUS a nasal spray before. I have been completely off of them since starting and have not suffered at all since.

Also, it does give a bit of an energy kick right after which is nice.

Tell me more about this! I have terrible allergies and it's that time of year again.
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    hmmmm...years ago I heard that if you do a shot of vinegar and eat an apple every night before bed it would raise your metabolism. I never tried it.

How much of this Braggs ACV do you have to drink a day?
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    2 teaspoons of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother in an 8 ounce glass of water two to three times a day. If you like a little sweetener in it try a little honey. Go the the Braggs Apple Cider vinegar web site to see what they have to say. I use it daily and have off and on for several years. I have been using it daily for two weeks and it sure hasn't hurt anything. Braggs is the only one with Mother that I know of. It must have that.