Has anyone tried Tiffany Rothe workouts?

Options
2»

Replies

• bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Question - is the Booty Shaking Waist Workout an "abs" workout?

Thanks!

It seems to do the job on my waist and hips, not quite my abs!
  • lhayes121
    lhayes121 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes!! I have just started them and they are awesome!:smile:
  • mags280
    mags280 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered Tiffany and she is AWESOME!!!
  • jessielynn25
    Options
    What would you log her workouts under? I just watched one video and i cant wait to try them but i dont know what to log it under...
  • reereejandro
    reereejandro Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im going to try doing at least 1 video for the 10 mins with my 30DS and see how I like it.

Can anyone attest to the calories they burn doing these? Please include your height and weight with your calories lost and the time frame pretty please :)

I am 5'4'' and about 146lbs.
  • LacieRaeX3
    Options
    I love them too! I log it under dancer aerobics
  • evania88
    Options
    I have been doing her workouts 45 min each morning and 45 min every night for a little over a month and I lost 10 lbs! But the result was not in how much I weighed but Going from a size 8 to a size 4 in a mere 5 weeks! I did also cut out all junk food and added a lot of whole foods, but I never starved myself and I feel great!

I have between 5-8 lbs to go before I reach my ideal bw and when I get there I think I will only be doing the workouts 45 mins a day 5 days a week.
  • irenep22
    Options
    im going to start her workouts on monday! ;)
  • nicolemunozcure
    Options
    I've been doing her program, (Inner Circle) and if you follow the diet plan and the workouts the results are even better. Right now I started from the beginning, in 7 days I've lost 3 kilos, 4 cms from my waist and 2 cms from my hips and thighs. But that's if you stick to it 100%!!! When I did it the first time I lost about 6 kilos in 2 months and reduced a lot in size, but then when I wasn't so consistent with the diet and not working out as it says in the plan, I gained weight again. But her workouts are fun, efficient and since she has so many different videos you can kinda pick and mix and have fun with it :) I recommend it!
  • shyku90
    shyku90 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi did you loose already? i want to pay but i had to find reviews first
  • workoutsupport
    Options
    Wow guys these are some great results is it really possible to lose 6 inches from you waist? How long do you think that will take
  • workoutsupport
    Options
    I have been doing her workouts 45 min each morning and 45 min every night for a little over a month and I lost 10 lbs! But the result was not in how much I weighed but Going from a size 8 to a size 4 in a mere 5 weeks! I did also cut out all junk food and added a lot of whole foods, but I never starved myself and I feel great!

I have between 5-8 lbs to go before I reach my ideal bw and when I get there I think I will only be doing the workouts 45 mins a day 5 days a week.

Wow how many inches did you lose?
  • workoutsupport
    Options
    I have!! I love her!!! I've only lost 7 pounds so far but with her videos I've gone from a 14 to a 12 :) She's great and her workouts are fun!!!
    how long did it take you to go from a size 14 to a 12?