Help please!

Options
Hi everyone!

I lost 24kgs in a competiion 2 years ago. I gained 16kgs of that back (only just realised now how much I actally gained back)!!! Anyway I've since lost 6kgs and everytime I get to this point on the scales I can't break it - I've been at this point a few times before over the last few months and I just can't break it.

It's like I get to this point and think yeah I'm doing well then go off track then gain a kilo, then go argggh I feel awful and look terrible, lose that kg but then can't break that next one!

I was thinking about getting off the scales - but that scares me too because that's how I gained that original 16kgs by staying off the scales!!!

Would love some help, tips, motivation etc!

Replies

• rcramer7
    rcramer7 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello,

First off, don't be so hard on yourself. Atleast you're pretty. You can fix being out of shape! Me? I'm chubby and ugly. I can't fix both!
    Just take it slow and if you have a bad day, so what, keep trying. That's all that matters.
  • veruccasalt
    Options
    Hi there

You are doing well. I am no dietician but after looking at your diary you seem to eat a lot of processed sugary snacks. Its s hard to resist chocolate and donuts etc but I find when I eat clean and lower the carbs the scales move. The guy that trains Elle Mcpherson has a great book ' clean and lean " I think its called which is well worth a read, his name is James Duggan or Dugain.
    Im struggling too, only got 4-5 to lose but been sick and feeling exhausted and hard to get back on track. Good luck.