SUGAR! I need to cut it out!

Options
Alright, I am a huge pop fan and I love candy but I need to cut out the sugar. I'm doing better at not drinking as much pop. I am drinking a lot of water because I don't want to intake a lot of sugar BUT I'm getting so sick of water. I love juice as well but I've cut back on that because of sugar also. Do any of you know of any good drinks that are low calorie and have a low amount of sugar?!?

Also, candy! I love candy. I've cut back on candy because of the amount of calories there are but when I do indulge myself in a piece or two, I want to start trying sugar free candies. So I wanted to know if any of you have suggestions of good sugar free candies.

Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. :smile:

Replies

• catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Crystal light or club soda with lime--low calorie and no sugar (unless you're trying to avoid artificial sweetners--Crystal light has splenda).
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My new best friend is Mio, the liquid water flavoring. So tasty and calorie-free!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Sobe Lifewater Zero. Zero sugar, zero calories. Plenty of yum.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I found a lot of sugar free candies at walmart. Peppermint candies, butterscotch, cinnamon, Jolly Ranchers, Werthers, Russel Stover, Crystal light candies, Life Savers (fruit and mints) sugar free gum, etc.

As far as low calorie drinks and low sugar. Crystal light makes lots of drink mixes (packet sized) that don't have sugar and low calorie too. 5 calories for half the packet, but I use the whole packet in each water bottle so it's 10 calories. You could try some of the Mio water flavor stuff, maybe some lime or lemon.