Celebrity Look-a-likes

anyone been compared to a celebrity?

I look nothing like him on my profile picture but when I put my original picture up youll realise why people compared me to Jonah Hill :-)

also, James Corden, girls apprently find him mega attractive and now I look nothing like the bloke, he is a ledge tho, I may regain alot of my weight to look like him again lol

who have you been compared to?

Replies

• SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    I've been told I look like Taylor Momsen.

Not sure how to take that.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    I get a lot of Aussie actors that are blonde, fair skin and blue eyes. Apparently I just have one of those faces where I look like everyone.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Yes I have been told every one from Janet, Kyla Pratt, Shanice Wilson, Lela Rochon (someone one here trying to be funny said Oprah), I look like peoples ex wives, and neices. I chalk it up to I look like every Black woman on this earth.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    nope don't think so....
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Someone on here literally just compared me to Lisa Leob. I had to look her up, but when I did I agree that we do look fairly similar.
  • sarawoertink
    sarawoertink Posts: 62 Member
    When I was younger I was compared to Hayden panettiere. I've also been told Miley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    When I was in my 20s, I used to get Elizabeth Taylor, but 12 year old "National Velvet" child star Liz, not sultry, sexy siren Liz.:sad:
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    When I was younger I was compared to Hayden panettiere. I've also been told Miley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes.

I definitely see Hayden Panettiere!
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Someone on here literally just compared me to Lisa Leob. I had to look her up, but when I did I agree that we do look fairly similar.

its the glasses
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    I've been told I look like Taylor Momsen.

Not sure how to take that.

looking like her = compliment

acting like her = insult
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    ive been told I could be a double for David Grohl
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Zinok, you do look like Lisa Leob.

I get the chick from Criminal Minds, Penelope Garcia.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Yesterday, a drunk guy compared me to Lady Gaga. Oh St Patricks... :laugh: