Nervous to post this!

Options
Cjmillan20
Cjmillan20 Posts: 27 Member
Ok so I have been looking at all of these great postings on here and decided I wanted to give it a try. I started using my fitness pal in order to lose weight so I could look semi decent for my wedding. Just got married in January! It has been working so well for me that now I want to work towards losing a lot more so I can be healthy. I really love MFP and I get so excited to share it with people who want to lose weight because nothing has ever worked like this for me before. I started getting serious about it around sept-oct 2011 and so far have lost about 30pounds. So here are my pics so far. The top picture is in April 2011. The bottom was taken about a week ago. :)

Fat-2.jpg

after-1.jpg

Replies

• a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go, very impressive drop!
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And your wedding dress is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the blue sash. You look beautiful.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    You shouldn't be nervous because you look great! Good job!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Gigilly
    Gigilly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! Thank you for posting pics very motivating
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow - transformational!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! You can see such a difference!!

You look stunning in your wedding gown too, by the way!!! :smile: :smile:
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Don't feel nervous, this is what we need to see. It is such an encouragement for those who still have a ways to go. It keeps us focused.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congratz! You look gorgeous in that dress, must have been a beautiful wedding. Really inspiring before and after, thank you for posting! You look awesome, and your hard work deffinately shows.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow that's so awesome!! :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. :) Glad you shared this. You have done well! I like your profile picture - you and that dress are a beautiful match.
  • angelashay42
    Options
    You look awesome! You're doing a great job, keep it up!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    you can really see the difference, you look amazing!
  • hollyjane77
    hollyjane77 Posts: 147
    Options
    You look so great! Amazing difference! Congratulations!
  • student37
    student37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great!!
  • Cjmillan20
    Cjmillan20 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all for the encouragement. MFP is great because of all of the positive people like you all. Thanks :)
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!! You should be very proud of your accomplishment! You look terrific !!!!!!
  • Usakoneko
    Usakoneko Posts: 21
    Options
    You look so lovely! Congratulations on all you've done, I'm sure it had to be a lot of work! You should be proud, not nervous! ^^
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    nice work chick great progress (: you want it and your taking it (: no reason you cant have what you want if you work for it (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!