8 lbs in 36 days!!

Options
chattipatty2
chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
I have plugged in every single thing I have put in my mouth (well, lets say 95% of the time) and have followed the forums, advice and connected with friends that I feel can help me with my journey. When I really have this down, I will return the favor. But it's working. And working well. My new goals are to get more veggies, more strength/circuit training classes, and higher level learning with micros, macros, body fat %, etc....
Thanks everyone!
And for the noobs? Do it like it says. Drink boat loads of water, eat healthy, exercise. Do follow the forums but pay attention to the advice from those that have been here a while and have had alot of success. Keep your eyes peeled for trainers...they got the best advice. Ask questions, don't be shy! Try to use the search bar first as most questions have been asked.
Good luck everyone! I can't thank you all enough!!! Great Journey!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!