My MFP Anniversary is coming up!

Options
As of May 17th, it will be 1 year sine I discovered MFP. I will have lost 20 unless since I joined, unless I blow it before then. I know 20 pounds isn't a lot compared to a lot of you out there, but my body is not at all interested in losing weight like I am. But hey, 20 pounds is 20 pounds right? And it's 20 pounds lost, not gained. So, maybe this year I can find it in me to lose the other 20 pounds that are hanging around. That would be cool.

So, here's to the next 20 pounds :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Photog

Replies

• PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    As of May 17th, it will be 1 year sine I discovered MFP. I will have lost 20 unless since I joined, unless I blow it before then. I know 20 pounds isn't a lot compared to a lot of you out there, but my body is not at all interested in losing weight like I am. But hey, 20 pounds is 20 pounds right? And it's 20 pounds lost, not gained. So, maybe this year I can find it in me to lose the other 20 pounds that are hanging around. That would be cool.

So, here's to the next 20 pounds :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Photog
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Congrats Photog...Keep up the awesome work!!! :bigsmile:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    Thank you Just! It's been tough. I haven't been on in a while. It has been a month since logging on and 2 months before that. I used to be on here all day. I need to get that addiction back because then I stay focused more.

Thanks for the cheerleading though!!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    20 sounds friggin awesome to me.

Keep inching your way there - the slower you get there, the more ingrained the new lifestyle will be and you won't rocket back to bad habits when the challenge of maintaining comes around!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Twenty pounds is an awesome accomplishment-- congratulations!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    Thanks guys! Marla You look fabulous!!! You have really done a great job of losing! Like I said I haven't been on in a while and things change. Like your waistline! :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    20lbs lost and KEPT OFF is a BIG accomplishment!!
    Here's to the next 13.5! :drinker: