Cherry Juice Concentrate

Options
I found so little info here but I want to know a couple things,, I am new to this supplemental because I never heard of Cherry Juice Concentrate until a few days ago. Today, I went to a local GNC store and bought a bottle,, well, 2 because it was buy one and get 2nd for 50% off.

Few questions...........

When is best time to take? It is not clear but I know three things,,
1. it contain anti-inflammatory which it is good for painful joints and muscle. I have arthrithic so that was the main reason for getting it. Many sources say, drink before workouts, but if you have chronic condition, it make sense to take in morning.
2. it is also an antioxidant, again, you can take at anytime.....
3. it contain melatonin,, that marvelous natural chemical found in plants to help you sleep better,, This is exciting news for me for I lack REM for years,,, my doctor mentioned it a month ago and being stupid, I tossed out her suggestion,, for that purpose, it is logical to take at bedtime.....

As you can see,, it is going to help me THREE ways........

So which time is good time to drink up? anytime or bedtime?

Also, I would LOVE to hear from anyone who have been drinking it and their stories....

Replies

• spottedlee
    spottedlee Posts: 372
    Options
    bump up,,, does anyone have any say?
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It is good for high uric acid.
  • Masachapa
    Masachapa Posts: 79
    Options
    It is good for high uric acid.

I took it for gout. It seemed to help a little bit.
    Diet, exercise, and removing beer from my diet has eliminated the gout, so I have not bought cherry juice for a while now.