MG

Options
molsongirl
molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
sometimes has the urge to run around naked, but then she drinks some Windex and it stops her from streaking.

Replies

• molsongirl
    Options
    sometimes has the urge to run around naked, but then she drinks some Windex and it stops her from streaking.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Hi funny lady, how you doing?
  • molsongirl
    Options
    :happy: , our household is fighting a flu bug that just doesn't want to die! everyone seems to be passing it back and forth...horrible!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    :happy: , our household is fighting a flu bug that just doesn't want to die! everyone seems to be passing it back and forth...horrible!

Is it the dreaded Swine flu thing!!!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    OH NO SWINE FLU! PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROPER SNEEZING AND CAUGHING INSTRUCTIONS.

oh, hello caps lock.
  • molsongirl
    Options

I know my daughters date some real pigs, but I don't think they've brought it home....:laugh: :wink: that was terrible, not even funny! I did go into my studio this morning wearing a sombrero and a face mask, didn't go over well, my sense of humour is skewed. :tongue:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    OH NO SWINE FLU! PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROPER SNEEZING AND CAUGHING INSTRUCTIONS.

oh, hello caps lock.

lol, tell that to germy 2-5 yr olds i'm happy if they warn me before they cough in my face, or sneeze in my food., or while they take turns sharing a single toothbrush, totally disgusting, but it has happened :noway: ...takes awhile to sink it in.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Healthy Immune systems fight this junk all the time, no fears! Mask and sombrero, cracks me up!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    I thought it was rather comical myself, but i'm from the land of everything is viewed a politically incorrect, peeps need to lighten up :happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    snickeringg.gif
    You are funny.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I know my daughters date some real pigs, but I don't think they've brought it home....:laugh: :wink: that was terrible, not even funny! I did go into my studio this morning wearing a sombrero and a face mask, didn't go over well, my sense of humour is skewed. :tongue:

Swine flu kills.
    Ask this guy.
    He dated a pig.
    138233880_7bbb221d31.jpg?v=0
  • molsongirl
    Options

Swine flu kills.
    Ask this guy.
    He dated a pig.

AHAHAHAHA!!! I love that! too funny, gotta put that on facebook...heeheeheehee!:laugh:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

Swine flu kills.
    Ask this guy.
    He dated a pig.

AHAHAHAHA!!! I love that! too funny, gotta put that on facebook...heeheeheehee!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

lol, tell that to germy 2-5 yr olds i'm happy if they warn me before they cough in my face, or sneeze in my food., or while they take turns sharing a single toothbrush, totally disgusting, but it has happened :noway: ...takes awhile to sink it in.

LOL My 14 and 15 year old sons sort of had the same issue, sharing a toothbrush.... Evidently they both got the same color from the dentist, and instead of letting someone know, they just used them... We have 4 boys, so their sink gets cleaned every other day (one of the boys' chores), and you just know that they had no idea who's toothbrush was who's... :sick:

Or two of the kids, and I'm not sure which ones, were putting their toothbrushes so the heads rested on the cleaning sponge. :noway: :sick: :noway: Guess they figured the sink would be easier to clean if their toothbrushes weren't dripping on it... Aaacckkk!
  • molsongirl
    Options

LOL My 14 and 15 year old sons sort of had the same issue, sharing a toothbrush.... Evidently they both got the same color from the dentist, and instead of letting someone know, they just used them... We have 4 boys, so their sink gets cleaned every other day (one of the boys' chores), and you just know that they had no idea who's toothbrush was who's... :sick:

Or two of the kids, and I'm not sure which ones, were putting their toothbrushes so the heads rested on the cleaning sponge. :noway: :sick: :noway: Guess they figured the sink would be easier to clean if their toothbrushes weren't dripping on it... Aaacckkk!

Kids are gross! :laugh: , they never stop surprising me.