30 Day Shred Question

Options
So I recently started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Love the video and exercise. But either I just completely missed it or what not, but nowhere can I find information as how and when to use the different levels. I am currently only doing level 1. Does anyone here know how to do it right?

Thanks a bunch!

:smile:

Replies

• Mausie
    Mausie Posts: 38
    Options
    So I recently started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Love the video and exercise. But either I just completely missed it or what not, but nowhere can I find information as how and when to use the different levels. I am currently only doing level 1. Does anyone here know how to do it right?

Thanks a bunch!

:smile:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    So true about not have an explanation on how to complete the levels other than moving on when you feel you are ready. I'm currently on level 2 and absolutely love this level. I didn't like Level 1, found it boring.

I have broken down the levels to 10 days per level based on advice from fellow MFP members that have completed it. Hope that helps.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    So true about not have an explanation on how to complete the levels other than moving on when you feel you are ready. I'm currently on level 2 and absolutely love this level. I didn't like Level 1, found it boring.

I have broken down the levels to 10 days per level based on advice from fellow MFP members that have completed it. Hope that helps.
    That's what I did & 2 of those days were rest days from the video.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I just bought this... what kind of results has everyone seen from this?
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    I just bought this... what kind of results has everyone seen from this?

So far my stamina and endurance have increased greatly. As for weight & inches loss I won't be checking those until I complete the full 30 days. I start the program at 183 and my goal is to get to 175 by the end of the program. I will post my result the end of the month but I can say the first 10 days I lost 3 pounds