Rate the above poster's food diary! :)

Options

Replies

• GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    970Mik--- I give you 2 thumbs up!! and a 10/10 although I dont eat meat it looks yum!!
  • ThisIsMe_sbd
    ThisIsMe_sbd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    cookiesrgood - your diary is not viewable...
  • cookiesrgood15
    cookiesrgood15 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    viewable now.. scared though. oh well. i know these things take time. :ohwell:
  • ThisIsMe_sbd
    ThisIsMe_sbd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cookiesrgood. Looks great but try to get some more protien in. That will keep you from losing muscle instead of fat. :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Stacey - 9/10 - I love your dinner!!!! And you hit your macros!!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    9/10 - really liked your dinner :)
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    10 - You're doing an amazing job!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    10 - You're doing an amazing job!

Thank you :)
  • QuixoticPanda
    QuixoticPanda Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nash-

8/10

Watch that sodium! It's not your friend. Also are you sure the enchiladas didn't have any sodium? I was super shocked about that! lol

I don't know much about "fit foods". Is it processed? If it is try to stay away from processed salty foods.
    If it works for you though! Go you!
  • xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    Options
    quixotic- 9/10-

great job!! great choices with the fruit, veggies, chicken, eggs, PB

i gave you a nine though because i would suggest a little more protein! but i think you eat very well.
  • QuixoticPanda
    Options
    quixotic- 9/10-

i gave you a nine though because i would suggest a little more protein! but i think you eat very well.

Really more protein!? My diary keeps thinking I'm going over on protein. hehe
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'll try this again! :)

Kata! 10! Looks like you have a pretty good idea of what makes you tick!
  • bethelcheryl
    bethelcheryl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Nice job with the fruit. I'll give you an 8/10 because I like to see other carbs besides bread, you can eat more rice and couscous and fill up more than just bread. Also, you have a lot of calories left over. You can eat more exercise calories back and still lose. :)

Note for whoever reviews mine: I know I'm eating like a pig lately. I'm going to take off these pounds VERY slowly unless I change something soon. Working on it :)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    @bethelcheryl: 7/10 not bad, I've seen worse :laugh:
  • xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    Options
    quixotic- 9/10-

Really more protein!? My diary keeps thinking I'm going over on protein. hehe

Yeahhhh MFPs settings for protein are way too low (in my opinion. BUT i know a TON of people on this website would agree with me! I set my macros to 40 protein 30 carbs and 30 fat)

I am happy when I get at least 150 g protein. I LOVE when i eat more, like today i had 215 or something.

And i just saw your request to rate yesterdays diary.

Again I think you do eat well and have good, healthy choices. BUT
    I would trade the flour and corn tortillas to brown rice or whole grain tortillas (ezeikel has good ones, especially the brown rice tortillas)

trade the jasmine rice for brown rice

"brown" carbs are much healthier than the "white" carbs!

And if it were me I wouldnt eat the rice for dinner. I would have it earlier in the day though with lunch or something. Typically I try to keep my carbs SUPER low for dinner and evening snack (unless its veggies). I read (from Jamie Eason) its not good to have carbs within 3 hours of going to bed.

good job though!!
  • QuixoticPanda
    Options

Yeahhhh MFPs settings for protein are way too low (in my opinion. BUT i know a TON of people on this website would agree with me! I set my macros to 40 protein 30 carbs and 30 fat)

I am happy when I get at least 150 g protein. I LOVE when i eat more, like today i had 215 or something.

And i just saw your request to rate yesterdays diary.

Again I think you do eat well and have good, healthy choices. BUT
    I would trade the flour and corn tortillas to brown rice or whole grain tortillas (ezeikel has good ones, especially the brown rice tortillas)

trade the jasmine rice for brown rice

"brown" carbs are much healthier than the "white" carbs!

And if it were me I wouldnt eat the rice for dinner. I would have it earlier in the day though with lunch or something. Typically I try to keep my carbs SUPER low for dinner and evening snack (unless its veggies). I read (from Jamie Eason) its not good to have carbs within 3 hours of going to bed.

good job though!!

Great tips! Thank you! I will definitely incorporate brown rice and whole grain tortillas, what a nice upgrade that would be! :)

As for the request to rate yesterday's diary, don't even worry about that anymore. That was for the first poster because I wasn't yet finished with my diary and eating for the day. I only had about 500 calories posted at the time and it would have been a waste to rate, hehe.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i'd say 7 or 8, a little more calories and deffinately more veggies! greens girl, get ya some greens. leafy ones, cruciferous ones your body will love em @ panda
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    @ Lissakaye81: Looks great! 10 for you.
  • Filatina
    Filatina Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    @jms: your food diary is not viewable, so can't rate you :(
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @ filatina85 same thing i cant see your FD