new day, new start

Options
I have not had a good last few weeks. My life has been crazy, busy and stressful. All of this has taken a major toll on my eating and exercising so today I am starting fresh with a new outlook on things. Just stating it publicly b/c yesterday I thought it and it didn't happen!!! TODAY is the day.

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have not had a good last few weeks. My life has been crazy, busy and stressful. All of this has taken a major toll on my eating and exercising so today I am starting fresh with a new outlook on things. Just stating it publicly b/c yesterday I thought it and it didn't happen!!! TODAY is the day.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. You have made great progress so far so I believe you will succeed. I am going to try very hard to do the same - I need to make healthier choices.
    Zaza
  • Rubybees
    Rubybees Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you can do it x:flowerforyou:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    You can do this. I am actually kind of in the same boat as you right now. I really need to step it up and not let everything I am going through hinder my progress...I guess easier said than done, but I'm gunna do it today too!
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    good for you!! commit to it 100% and you will accomplish anything you desire!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    So far, so good! Thx for all the well wishes!