Under 220 for the first time in years!!!

Options
dm123
dm123 Posts: 14 Member
I am so happy that I just had to share. I have lost another two pounds, and am under 220 pounds for the first time in over 10 years. My first major goal is to get under 200 pounds, and I feel very motivated now. My next step is to incorporate regular exercise, so I am looking for an elliptical, as that is one of my favorite machines to use. Thanks, everyone, for all of the support on here. This is he best fitness website I have ever found!!!

Replies

• dm123
    Options
    I am so happy that I just had to share. I have lost another two pounds, and am under 220 pounds for the first time in over 10 years. My first major goal is to get under 200 pounds, and I feel very motivated now. My next step is to incorporate regular exercise, so I am looking for an elliptical, as that is one of my favorite machines to use. Thanks, everyone, for all of the support on here. This is he best fitness website I have ever found!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!

If you can't get an elliptical right away - go for a walk outside - the days are getting more and more beautiful - you'll enjoy the birds singing, the flowers and fresh air.....

It took me a little while to incorporate exercise - you'll be surprised how quickly you build stamina and endurance.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's great and so exciting to see that number go down isn't it? Keep it up and you'll be at your goal weight before you know it!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: DM!!!! You are doing great! You will be under 200 in no time, especially when you add in some exercise! Keep on keepin' on!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    that is a GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!! i am truly very happy for you!

stay strong and keep at it and i'm sure you will end up where you want to be!

good luck!! :smile:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Keep goin strong and get your next goal, we're all proud of you!
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    Way to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    smiley-happy057.gif
    Way to go!! Good work - keep it up.
  • dm123
    Options