My wonderful Husband

Options
I just had to write about the cutest thing my husband did. I am going back to school to become an OTA. This is just my second semester since I started up again, so just starting the program. Anyway, I spend most of my time with my nose in a book.

He gave me a card today that says "Miss you" and I opened it up and he wrote even though the semester just started, I miss you already.

Isn't that cute.

Just had to share. Hope everyone has at least someone who is as supportive as he is.

Replies

• trishara
    Options
    I just had to write about the cutest thing my husband did. I am going back to school to become an OTA. This is just my second semester since I started up again, so just starting the program. Anyway, I spend most of my time with my nose in a book.

He gave me a card today that says "Miss you" and I opened it up and he wrote even though the semester just started, I miss you already.

Isn't that cute.

Just had to share. Hope everyone has at least someone who is as supportive as he is.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWWWW! Such :heart: !
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Good guy there!!! lol very sweet!
    I do have one question and sorry to sound stupid...is OTA Occupational Therapist?

I call my son's O/T's so I wasn't sure...but if so...great job...great job anyway lol
    hugs!
    Ali
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smooched:
  • trishara
    Options
    Good guy there!!! lol very sweet!
    I do have one question and sorry to sound stupid...is OTA Occupational Therapist?

I call my son's O/T's so I wasn't sure...but if so...great job...great job anyway lol
    hugs!
    Ali

Yes! Occupational Therapy Assistant
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    very cool! best of luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I was a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in my first career (that was about 4 careers ago!). I loved the work, but my certification lapsed when I decided to stay home to raise my kids. Best of luck in your studies......and you should be VERY grateful for having such a loving, supportive husband!:smooched: