Should I shed more weight or can I try to now tone up? *pic*

Options
Im really unsure if i should try and lose extra weight or if i can now try and add some muscle. I am doing a mix of cardio and weights everyday, have been for over 2 weeks now and although i feel stronger, more healthy...i still cant shift any weight on the scales. what do you think?
I have a terrible belly button and i have been overweight as a child, hence my skin isnt very tight.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/7u6tv

Replies

• Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same position as you, I don't think I've any more weight to lose but want to get firmer. I am on day 10 of a 30 day shred to see if that makes a difference and am then going to decide what my goals are. Your belly button looks fine! (mine is really frowny lol!)
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'd just tone that up. You don't look like you have anything more to lose, your tummy looks sweet and gentle, which is a nice thing for a tummy - but toning is never a bad thing.

You have a lovely tummy, dear. :D that sounds creepy doesn't it - but it reminds me of a child's tummy. I think some laterals to enhance the waist wouldn't go amiss but I don't feel you are carrying unwanted fat there.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow...honestly , you look great! Nothing wrong with your belly button at all!! Have you tried 30 day shred? It has a lot of fans and could help? Or lifting heavy? There are loads of threads on here about it, lots of women swear by it! I have more weight to lose still but am considering doing more weightlifting with heavier weights in a bid to tone up more.
  • Kellydocherty
    Kellydocherty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you doing the jillian michaels shred? Heard its really good to tone up. Well done on your weight loss x
  • anmei120
    anmei120 Posts: 19
    Options
    Your belly looks great!
    If you want to tone up a bit - fine, but you really don't have any weight to lose!

(I'd run around in a bra all day long if my belly looked like yours!)
  • statera
    statera Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't lose any more weight, You look great. But i wouldn't get all muscles either. You look like You have done the perfect Job of losing weight and looking great.:smile:
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    Depends on how you feel, but I agree with everyone else... You look fab!! :heart: