Waiting . . . . . trying to be patient . . .

Options
I am sooo lookiing forward to tomoorw! I am so ready for my scale to say 199!! It said 200.7 yesterday and I won't weigh in until tomorrow . . . . wish me luck!!!!! This would be something to put a HUGE smile on my face !!!!

Replies

• Jill42MN
    Jill42MN Posts: 35
    Options
    I am sooo lookiing forward to tomoorw! I am so ready for my scale to say 199!! It said 200.7 yesterday and I won't weigh in until tomorrow . . . . wish me luck!!!!! This would be something to put a HUGE smile on my face !!!!
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just remember, that no matter what, you have accomplished a lot so far and will continue to do so with the right mindset. so if the scales says 199 -- excellent!! if it doesn't, just know that it will soon enough!

here's wishing you the best! :drinker:
  • Jill42MN
    Options
    Thanks for the great words!!! ANd you are right - I have done good and I am happy with that . . . I will see what happens tomorrow!
    Thanks again!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just believe and focus....the numbers will come :flowerforyou: Here is to you and your journey :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I hope it will say that for you :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Jill42MN
    Options
    I forgot to post that it is under the 200 mark!! Yiiiipppeeee!!!:smile::happy: :glasses:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    WAY TO GOOOOO!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :drinker: