new and need support

Hello everyone ive been on here nearly a week now im finding it really good but i would like some motivation as ive had a bad day already and i dont like my scales they seem so scary at the min but i hope it will get better !!! does it get better ??? xx

Replies

• nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    It will get better. I am on my 2nd week of actually reporting on here. A word of advice.. Stay away from the scale for the first 6 weeks. I have felt the same way. Have you heard of anyone on here that has purchased the FIT BIT? I have been looking at it, but not sure if its really worth the 100 bucks. I keep reminding myself "no pain no gain" but it gets hard sometimes. YOU CAN DO IT! :)
  • doobyden
    doobyden Posts: 25
    It gets easier! I agree, stay away from the scales until you *feel* like you've lost some weight. That's how I get my happy feeling, from how my clothes fit and how my walking wobble is decreasing haha :)

Have a look at some of the recipes on the board and plan a good but filling dinner (or whichever meal is your large one) for every night and you may find it easier through the day.

Add me if you like, I'm still learning but can def do support :)
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    It does get better. It's just all about getting used to the whole MFP 'plan', sticking to it, experimenting and determination. But it gets easier! If you would like to, you can add me as a friend. The more support every one has, the better!