In Need of New Support

I'm not new here, by any stretch of the imagination.. But my friend's list is full of people who haven't been on in months, and who don't post. My main page has very little to no interaction and it's hard to feel supported with such little communication. :( So I'm cleaning out my friend's list of the people who aren't active, and I'm starting over!

I'm a stay at home mom of a 6 month old little girl, and I have 106 lbs to lose. :) Please feel free to add me

Replies

• MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Hiya, I'll add you...and I'm going to 're-introduce' myself on here too. I need some help! :(
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    I will add you both - happy to chat/motivate as required lol x
  • I will send you an add! I could use a little more activity as well!
  • Thanks everyone! Looking forward to the new friendships :)
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    sending friend request! From my highest weight, I needed to lose 107! :)
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    I've added you and Mrs Blob ... look forward to sharing your journey with you both :)
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Ok. added you all now :))))
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Sending you a friend request. A lot of my "friends" haven't been on in awhile either, so I've deleted them too.
  • slv1959
    slv1959 Posts: 1 Member
    You can do it!:smile::smile:
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I try to be as supportive as possible! I log every day and leave comments as long as I am not working a long shift at work! Positive energy needed : )
  • Hi. I'm a stay at home/full-time mum too so, same boat!
  • laja1
    laja1 Posts: 12
    you can add me and i promise to check in on you regularly. everyone needs a little support so if i can help im here
    Lynne
  • I am not new to Myfitnesspal but I have just started to add friends. I will add you. I have lost 14lbs here but have lost 25 total. I need to lose 15 more.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me the more the merrier!!!!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    I'm not new here, by any stretch of the imagination.. But my friend's list is full of people who haven't been on in months, and who don't post. My main page has very little to no interaction and it's hard to feel supported with such little communication. :( So I'm cleaning out my friend's list of the people who aren't active, and I'm starting over!

I'm a stay at home mom of a 6 month old little girl, and I have 106 lbs to lose. :) Please feel free to add me

I am in the same boat. Some people actually just stopped being supportive once they reached their goal weight. I will add you.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    add if you wanna...I love to have a busy newsfeed...and to support and be supported