10lbs Loss During, mum of 3, pics.

Options
LixxiLees
LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
Hello,

As a mum of 3 and being fairly over weight since having my first son, I know our main concern is our stomachs.

Before I had my kids, I was a trim 9st 7lbs (133lbs approx) After having my first son, I was around 11st 7lbs (161 approx) and my weight kept creeping up due to poor diet, medication and depression.

HW 13st 13 (195lb)
Start weight 13st 3lbs

Picture 1 is at 171lbs (12st 3)

[img]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/Teerie/Weight loss/All.jpg[/img]

Picture 2 was taken after weigh in on saturday at 11st 7lbs (161)

[img]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/Teerie/Weight loss/all161-1.jpg[/img]

All is hanging lose in both of them, but I can deffo see my stomach going back up and in and the apron reducing.

I'm just eating healthy and exercising, no staraving or pills.

Approx 31lbs left to go.

Replies

• monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I don't see any pictures...but congrats on the loss so far! Keep it up hun :)
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Think I've sorted it now
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Great job keep it up!! Its so hard loving your body after having kids...i have 3 also and hoping my tummy doesnt get more saggy n squishy as i lose lol! Good luck and keep going...cant wait to see more progress pics...and im finally thinking about taking some pics of my own! :flowerforyou:
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you!!! i started about 4 weeks ago, and have 87 pounds to go and i am ready for my tummy to be gone!!
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Having kids is definetely rough on a body. I have 2 and it seems like it's extra hard to lose inches now. Keep up the great work!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Looks like more than 10 lbs. AWESOME job!
  • lauravel1
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting the pictures...So nice to see that my tummy actually has a chance of looking "Normal" again. I'm most excited to see my toes again without leaning forward. ; )
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    big difference in that side view photo! wish my skin responded so positively!

good job!
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Bless you for posting those pics, after three kids myself I look very similar, it's actually heart warming to know I'm not alone in the baby battered body department. Well done on the loss and it's quite obvious you've done really well, front on your stomache looks way reduced.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I agree, it looks more than a 10lb loss! Great job! :)
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You have made big progress and are looking great!!!! It is hard to believe our stomachs will flatten out after multiple kids (and I was big as a house with all four) but you give us girls hope!!! Amazing progress!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hello,

As a mum of 3 and being fairly over weight since having my first son, I know our main concern is our stomachs.

Before I had my kids, I was a trim 9st 7lbs (133lbs approx) After having my first son, I was around 11st 7lbs (161 approx) and my weight kept creeping up due to poor diet, medication and depression.

HW 13st 13 (195lb)
    Start weight 13st 3lbs

Picture 1 is at 171lbs (12st 3)

[img]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/Teerie/Weight loss/All.jpg[/img]

Picture 2 was taken after weigh in on saturday at 11st 7lbs (161)

[img]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/Teerie/Weight loss/all161-1.jpg[/img]

All is hanging lose in both of them, but I can deffo see my stomach going back up and in and the apron reducing.

I'm just eating healthy and exercising, no staraving or pills.

Approx 31lbs left to go.

You are doing wonderfull keep up the amazing work. It is hard being a mum and nothing worse then not being able to lose that extra weight
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge difference after 10lbs! WTG!!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wonderful loss!! Keep it up!!!
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!! Great results.
  • kellicrandall
    Options
    Tremendous success! Keep it up, you will get there. As a mother of twins I can totally relate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!