NSV - makes for a great Monday!

Options
Laurelje
Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
Way back in November I set a goal for myself - lose 20 pounds and get down to 140 by the time my vacation to Jamaica came around, which is now in ten short days! I hit my goal about a week ago. Today two people noticed! The first was in the gym locker room after spin class, when I was naked...you know you've lost weight when someone notices it while your naked! :wink: Then a co-worker noticed when I first got into my office. She asked me how I did it...the usual with diet and exercise? I told her, I exercise, and I eat mindfully. When I'm full I stop, and I track everything so I can plan ahead. I hate to say it, but some people just don't want to put in the work.

Anyways, Y'all have a great Monday - I am!

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's a great feeling, isn't it?
  • Laurelje
    Options
    Awesome! That's a great feeling, isn't it?

Definitely!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal! Have a great trip!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Any pics?
  • Laurelje
    Options
    Congratulations! Any pics?

Don't have any "before's", but there are a couple of "after's" on my profile. You can friend me and let me know what you think!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!