Not that hard, good luck guys...

Options
I am almost to my new shortboard ideal weight... So I jog 4 times a week now but started at 3 times a week....Couldn't even jog 1/2 a mile when i started 2 months ago and now I can jog 1 1/2 miles without stopping....My meals are from Fresh and Easy, 1 cup of Brown rice and marinaded Chicken Breasts for lunch and dinner with only coffee in the morning... Used to still feel hungry but after a week of this, it's satisfying even after my workouts....Seems like every 2 days I am shedding a pound but also gaining muscles....

All you have to do is be determined, keep on a routine and it gets easier as you stick to your schedule. Some days after my 8 hour work, I feel lazy to jog, but since I haven't broken my routine, it keeps me motivated to keep on schedule. I would probably feel so much guilt if I didn't keep on it at this point....

Good Luck guys...

Replies

• mikee1216
    mikee1216 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am almost to my new shortboard ideal weight... So I jog 4 times a week now but started at 3 times a week....Couldn't even jog 1/2 a mile when i started 2 months ago and now I can jog 1 1/2 miles without stopping....My meals are from Fresh and Easy, 1 cup of Brown rice and marinaded Chicken Breasts for lunch and dinner with only coffee in the morning... Used to still feel hungry but after a week of this, it's satisfying even after my workouts....Seems like every 2 days I am shedding a pound but also gaining muscles....

All you have to do is be determined, keep on a routine and it gets easier as you stick to your schedule. Some days after my 8 hour work, I feel lazy to jog, but since I haven't broken my routine, it keeps me motivated to keep on schedule. I would probably feel so much guilt if I didn't keep on it at this point....

Good Luck guys...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You are so right!! Stay determined and its not that hard....Great Job!!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yep, once it stops being a diet and starts being a lifestyle then everything falls into place! :drinker:

Continued success to you! :flowerforyou:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I agree, it's all about the will power! And guilt is an excellent motivational tool. When I feel like sleeping in instead of hitting the gym, all I have to do is think about how I'm going to feel guilty all day for not going. And that gets me out of bed!
  • mikee1216
    mikee1216 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are doing great ! Makes my lost weight look like chum change..... :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are doing great ! Makes my lost weight look like chum change..... :)

Yep, and Shannon lost around 50 herself!! (not sure why she doenst have it posted:grumble: )

Good luck to ya!:drinker: