XXL to a Medium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
wren176
wren176 Posts: 148 Member
I started my weight loss journey on November 1, 2011. I started out in a xxl or a size 20. I went on vacation last week and as I was leaving the beach I was searching for a t shirt. Picked up the XL it was too big, tried the large and then finally the medium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I have really had to be conscientious about buying what fits because I have worn the large sizes for so long it doesn't even seem possible that I would wear a size medium. My clothes would ALL look to baggy:) I got used to hiding behind lots of clothes. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Replies

• chose2change
    Options
    excellent keep up the good work
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    that's fantastic!! Congrats and enjoy the medium!!
  • jennibell81
    Options
    That is awesome!!....Keep up the Hard work!! :smile:
  • kellyhass
    kellyhass Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How did you lose it so fast? Curious
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good for you. Fantastic!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!! Congratulations!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    This is such thrilling and inspirational news--you're rocking this thang and I'm so proud of you!
  • notgivingup2012
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Amazing! A lot of hard work and dedication goes into making a change like that - congrats!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work. Any day you are at the beach is a great day in my book.
  • Angiechastain
    Options
    Great job! I love it when the hard work pays off!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Way to go I cant wait for that momet Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Monet35
    Monet35 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work!! It is a great feeling to buy smaller clothes :happy:
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow....that is AWESOME! Nice Work!
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! well done on such a great achievement! :)
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow, that is a wonderful achievement. I just started last month and I hope I will have the same success. Congrats to you
  • kwcrane
    kwcrane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am so happy for you progress, I hope I have the same good progress in my future. I've lost 8lbs so far.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    that's the best feeling - taking something in the dressing room that you knew you used to fit in to have it fall off of you. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!