Polar F6

Options
I just have to say my new heart rate monitor is so great! i never would have ever thought to check my hear rate until i started reading the message boards on here! I got it for my birthday, and am so happy w/ it! I got the polar F6... i thought the band that goes around your chest would be weird or uncomfortable, but i don't even feel it! For any of you who want to take your workout to the next level I HIGHLY suggest it!

Replies

• pattitricia85
    pattitricia85 Posts: 376
    Options
    I just have to say my new heart rate monitor is so great! i never would have ever thought to check my hear rate until i started reading the message boards on here! I got it for my birthday, and am so happy w/ it! I got the polar F6... i thought the band that goes around your chest would be weird or uncomfortable, but i don't even feel it! For any of you who want to take your workout to the next level I HIGHLY suggest it!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for about a year now...and absolutely LOVE IT!!! I could not believe the difference between calories burned on my HRM and the mashines.....my workouts are double what I thought

:wink: :flowerforyou: :drinker: