Is there a way to change my daily calorie goal?

Options
Im on Omnidrops and my goal is only 500 calories a day for the next 3 weeks. Is there a way to change my calorie goal from the 1200 to 500? thanks

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    You must be nuts for having only 500 calories a day. I'm struggling to keep under 700 as recommended by my doctor! You are under medical supervision, right?

To change your goal you go to goals, under your home tab. You can change them from there. Use the manual, rather than the MFP recommended one.
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    yes -- go to settings - goals and scroll down and click change goal - then click custom. u can adjust your calories there.
    good luck to you : )
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    good luck with your micronutient deficiency goals
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wow,how are u going to manage with 500 cal for 3weeks? that is breakfast alone for some of us :noway:

good luck :flowerforyou:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that our users follow the calorie guidelines automatically assigned by our site, unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor.

I am locking this thread due to the following guideline

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.

f you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.