in need of friends for support!

Options
I live in northern Michigan and I am a mother of 2. I don't have many friends and need some support and motivation. I just had my second son on 3-9-12 and need to lose the baby weight. I am starting off slow till I get the clear from the doctor. I am 22 and looking to lose around 40 lbs. Would love to have you as a friend!

Replies

• sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am in Cincy and also had a baby recently, though mine is about 7 months older than yours :) I'm 23, so right around your age. We moved to Cincy right before I had her so I don't have many friends here... would love to be your motivation buddy! I need to lose more than you, but want to lose 40 pounds before summer, so our current goals are the same :)

What kind of plan are you going to do? What kind of exercise? I'm currently doing lower-carb (but not completely low-carb), sort of like South Beach, and I'm going to be starting couch to 5k in a couple of weeks - if you want to do couch to 5k when you're cleared around that time, we could do it together!
  • losingit4thekiddos
    Options
    Would love to pal up! Was just reading your story and it sounds quite similar to what I'm going through. It's hard to lose with my hubby too and I'm hoping to motivate him some. He's such a great cook, but all the recipes we use aren't always the leanest. I'm hoping to learn to mix up our food routine a little too while we're at it!