Obligatory "hello"

Options
i've lurked on these forums for about 7 weeks now and figured i'd finally say hello. since joining i've dropped 25 pounds which was halfway to my goal of 200, but just decided to amend that to 180, so in a few more pounds i'm halfway there :) so far it's been a very awesome experience due in large part to my fiance who over the past year of using MFP has lost 55 pounds, and also to some of you out there who provide great tips and advice to others that i've been able to benefit from by reading.

getting on the healthy living bandwagon has been a great experience (strange to say because 8 weeks ago i LOVED food so much, but simultaneously hated myself for loving it). the first 2 weeks were a rough adjustment trying to control the "urge to splurge" but since that adjustment i find it very satisfying to analyze what i'm putting into my body and make sure i'm giving it the correct fuel to operate how it was intended to run.

so anyways, hello to all and i'll chime in from time to time on here (mostly with witty retorts and useless stuff that'll lend nothing to the conversation) in a month most of you will have me on mental ignore :D