I feel sick

Options
So I just did my third workout (well 4 if you count the ab workout) one a day except for the ab workout which i did last night. I feel really sick like im going to throw up. Is there a reason I could be feeling like this? I just ate an apple thinking it may be the fact that I havent eaten yet but it got worse (i didnt wake up until 11:30) I drank a bottle of water before my workout and half a bottle duing the workout. I just dont feel that great. Could it be my body adjusting?

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    So I just did my third workout (well 4 if you count the ab workout) one a day except for the ab workout which i did last night. I feel really sick like im going to throw up. Is there a reason I could be feeling like this? I just ate an apple thinking it may be the fact that I havent eaten yet but it got worse (i didnt wake up until 11:30) I drank a bottle of water before my workout and half a bottle duing the workout. I just dont feel that great. Could it be my body adjusting?
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I think it may be because you hadn't eaten anything prior to your workout - I felt sick this morning after working out on an empty stomach too...:sick:
    Pepto bismol helped me!!
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It could also be that you drank too much water prior to working out (and during working out). I remember a time (oh so long ago) when I drank tons of water during basketball practice and I swore I was going to die and throw up (in that order) when I got home. I'm thinking I sloshed a bit too much!
  • bareden
    bareden Posts: 19
    Options
    Sometimes when I have a very strenuous workout I feel the same way :sick:
  • jlowecon
    jlowecon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    apples on an empty stomach can feel a little harsh too.

Don;t work out on an empty stomach.:drinker: :drinker:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies. Im gonna try and eat something tomorrow. For now I just cant shake this feeling Im having right now its really bad.
  • SOBAY311
    SOBAY311 Posts: 33
    Options
    thanks ladies. Im gonna try and eat something tomorrow. For now I just cant shake this feeling Im having right now its really bad.

Towards the end of my workout a couple weeks ago I felt like I was going to puke. So much so that I told my cousin that I had to bail. I was complete exhausted and sick to my stoamach. When I got home I laid on my back in bed. For a while it felt like a hungover or something, ya know?

I attributed it to the fact that it was my first real workout in quite sometime. After establishing a regular workout routine, I wouldn't expect the same sick stomach feeling to come back.