Morning and Night workout everyday in April Challenge

Options

Replies

• kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I am in. I would love to be in the 120s by my 13 year anniversary of being with my hubby in May. And be at goal wiehgt 110-115 by our 10 year wedding anniversary in July.
  • DamaliAsabyiKioni
    DamaliAsabyiKioni Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need motivation to get up in the AM. I think i'll start next week and carry it through April. I have a vacation April 5th-8th.. but I am still going to keep it up. I'll need to burn extra calories!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I do this already. I do 30 minutes of cardio and 30 of weight training....5am and 6pm...I bust up the weight training for certain areas. Half in the morning, half at night and I love the elliptical.
  • MsJoyceNTX
    Options
    This is a great challenge! I'm in!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i am in
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in it with ya! I already do a workout morning and evening.... but this will be even more reason to stick with it! :smile:
  • shannalparker
    shannalparker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Okay...yes! Aiming for morning treadmill...walk on lunch at work and walk with family in the evening! I'll be happy to manage 2/3 of these each day :) I am at a bit of a plateau so hopefully this will push me through!
  • SoCaliBeachGirl1
    Options
    I'm in. Then I can work my way to up in the morning from now till april! (:
  • DawnEMac
    DawnEMac Posts: 10
    Options
    OH go on then, Im in to, you all making me feel bad not doing it...lol Will definately give it a go :laugh:
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I've got to get more serious about my marathon training. So this is a great idea for me. I may swap though, workouts in the am and runs at night.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!
  • vkindrick
    vkindrick Posts: 10
    Options
    yes, I will take the challenge
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    im in :)
  • cecejoy
    cecejoy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot :D
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Going to Vegas in May and definitely would like to look better in my swimsuit :smile:
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm working on the Couch to 5K program, and doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. Even though 30DS will end (maybe) in April, I have plenty of other stuff to keep me moving. Including my 2 favorite mooches (my friends' dogs).

I was actually going to start the C25K program and the shred (again, lol) on April 1. Between those two I should be able to get two workouts a day!!

I do C25K too, I'll probably start the program over and do that the whole month of April in the mornings. I just can't get myself to do 30DS everyday even though people have had amazing results with it!

I've just started 30DS, today was only day 2. It really kicks butt for 20 minutes. But I'm going to keep at it, I did better today than Saturday. And I love C25K. Finished Week 3 today, start Week 4 on Wednesday. Looking forward to it!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I normally workout in the morning, so adding an after work workout will definitely push me closer to my goal! I would like to lose 15-20 lbs by mid May. Thanks for the plan!! :)
  • sheilanelson
    sheilanelson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in ..... This will help me alot ! I have my 30th birthday comeing up in 1 month and I am determined to be in shape and healthy the rest of my life ... I just have to keep reminding my self.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of doing this for awhile. Sounds great! I'm in!!!
  • the4grows
    Options
    I want to do this! I will do at least 30 minutes twice daily of some form of exercise (I want to include strength training as an option).