Looking for friends at my range/ gluten-free people!

Options
SW: 230
CW: 220
Height: 5'5"

I am hoping to add some people who are closer to my range for encouragement purposes. :)

Also: If you have any form of gluten allergy PLEASE ADD ME. I'm horrible at trying to find low calorie alternatives that still taste okay, haha.

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Hey, if you need a friend, feel free to add me!
    Does having a yeast allergy count? It means I can't have many foods that you can't have anyway. Gluten is literally the only thing worse than yeast for being in everything!
  • Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I started at 230 about a year ago, and was at 199 when I started MFP. I am not a gluten-free kind of person, but I do eat gluten-free ocassionally! And I am 5'5 too. :)
  • tofindmyselfprettyagain
    Options
    Hey, if you need a friend, feel free to add me!
    Does having a yeast allergy count? It means I can't have many foods that you can't have anyway. Gluten is literally the only thing worse than yeast for being in everything!

Eek! I'm glad I'm not allergic to yeast. I like rising breads too much. Not that I can have them much anyways. GF substitutes for those sort of things have twice as many calories and SO MUCH sugar. D:
    I'll add you! I started at 230 about a year ago, and was at 199 when I started MFP. I am not a gluten-free kind of person, but I do eat gluten-free ocassionally! And I am 5'5 too. :)

Thanks for the add! And I don't expect to find many GF people on here, I've yet to see any, haha.