Swimsuit Competitiion for 2012

Options

Replies

• CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I might join this if I can find a cute swimsuit :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Alright. I'll go first. Too lazy to get out the tripod so you get a mirror cell phone picture, and yeah, I tried to pose but I'm not all that good at it...

IMAG0925.jpg
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    -BREATHE-
    Here we goo~~

100_1188.jpg
    100_1183.jpg
  • Quel1970
    Quel1970 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Alright. I'll go first. Too lazy to get out the tripod so you get a mirror cell phone picture, and yeah, I tried to pose but I'm not all that good at it...

IMAG0925.jpg

WOW- you look phenomenal!

I would do this but I have no idea how to post a pic in a forum?
  • Rae6503
    Options
    WOW- you look phenomenal!

I would do this but I have no idea how to post a pic in a forum?

Thank you.

First you have to create an account on photobucket.com. Then upload and edit your picture there (make sure it's not too big). Then you copy the link that starts with (IMG) but in square brackets, then you have to change the capital IMG to lower case.
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ladies you look fabulous!

I too am trying to figure out how to post but I believe if you upload to photobucket first, the site provides a link for you to post. You need to change it slightly though and i'm not sure what to alter...

Any help would be appreciated!
  • fishbaitkait
    fishbaitkait Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in- bump for later.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'll be a late entry, I bought a bathing suit online that didn't fit so I had to try again. The new one is made for more jiggly bits and should be here in less than a week!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at thinking of all the people who went through this thread expecting too see swim suit pics. :) I was not one of those, BTW. :):)

edit: Ok, some were added in the last minutes.

Should be that you can't post in this thread for now on unless you have posted a pic yourself. :)
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The "contest" is who can show the most improvement, right? One of my goals is to wear a swimsuit in public and not be embarrassed. I'm hoping to be there by my Birthday in June...
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Rae6503
    Options
    The "contest" is who can show the most improvement, right? One of my goals is to wear a swimsuit in public and not be embarrassed. I'm hoping to be there by my Birthday in June...

I don't think it's really a "contest" just a way to publicly hold yourself accountable.
  • grmpsbabygrl
    grmpsbabygrl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Rock on! I'm in....I need motivation pics anyway:tongue:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies and gentlemen dont be shy! :)

@Rae: your body is rockin Nice abs!
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm doing this.....
    Clearly I not only need a new body but a new bikini also.

Plan to be on a beach by Sept 2nd - This picture better start looking better as the months progress!

IMG_0570-1.jpg
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm in...now to go dig out a bathing suit! We are going to Mexico in November so this will be great motivation!! :-)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    This is my last year bathing suit, I just ordered a new one that's on back order and will be here in May...I should be ready to rock it by the time I get it. :-)

But...wow...does putting in a bathing suit make me realizes how far I have to go...but I got this. :) The ladies who already posted look great!!

IMAG4057.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Le sigh. This is the beguining :)

11614737_389.jpg