Calorie Free Peanut "Spread" --I should have known by the na

Options
Holy Hanna!! This $*#! is disgusting!

Does anyone have any good snack ideas? I’m joanzing here :/

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    As a general rule, I avoid anything that is "calorie free" unless it is water.

There are plenty of great snacks out there. How many calories are you looking to use?
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    peanut butter isn't all that bad for you unless you eat like, 5 tbsp. at a time. i love taking a serving of PB (usually 2 tbsp, for around 200 calories) and using celery as a vessel to get it into my mouth. sometimes i even stick raisins on it like my mom did when i was 5. :D
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Try PB2 - still peanuts, but only 45 calories per serving (I can't get it in my grocery store, but I got it off Amazon).
  • degilbe69
    degilbe69 Posts: 27
    Options
    Try PB2 - still peanuts, but only 45 calories per serving (I can't get it in my grocery store, but I got it off Amazon).

Awesome! Thanks for the tip :)
  • degilbe69
    Options
    peanut butter isn't all that bad for you unless you eat like, 5 tbsp. at a time. i love taking a serving of PB (usually 2 tbsp, for around 200 calories) and using celery as a vessel to get it into my mouth. sometimes i even stick raisins on it like my mom did when i was 5. :D

I love peanut butter....I'd usually do 4 tbsp :)
  • degilbe69
    Options
    As a general rule, I avoid anything that is "calorie free" unless it is water.

There are plenty of great snacks out there. How many calories are you looking to use?

I might make that a general rule as well....I'm really not sure what was in that jar! It's not the calories I'm attempting to avoid its the carbs. 2 tbsp of peanut butter is almost 7 carbs...and I can only have 20 carbs per day at the mo.

Thanks for your reply :)