What excites me about MFP

Options
:wink: I started MFP 2/6/12 and I'm really enjoying the way I have set it up as a project. I come to work every morning and print the daily food report, then on Monday's I print the weekend along with the calorie graft and a weekly recap report. I know this sounds anial but I'm not only loosing weight but I'm building a success binder. I also record on my calender at work how many pounds lost each Monday. I've only had one week with a gain and it was 1 pound. I go to each daily report and highlight what I went over in including the header so it makes me pay attention. Now I have to admit I have a lot of orange highlights especially in sugar and fiber but not a lot. It really makes me think about my food. I'm proud of my notebook because I love reviewing it and finding foods I enjoy and are more healthy for me. I GUESS THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS REALLY MATCHES ME MORE THAN ANYTHING I'VE FOUND IN A LONG TIME. I know I won't loose every week and I'll have bad weeks but I hope since I enjoy it so much I'll stay on it for a long time. I'm 45 pounds from goal.

Replies

• awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you joined us all!! There are a lot of good tips and advice on here. I like the fact that there is an app for my Iphone that I can use to track my calories, etc. everyday. It also makes it easier when I go out to eat because then I can search to find what is the right choice for me off of the menu. It is definately a great place because everyone is in the same boat...they want to lose weight, get healthy, and toned. I admire you for keeping such great notes, etc. with your notebook. I would probably do the same thing if I didn't have it on my phone, but everyone has to find a way that works best for them. Good luck and keep on losing!!