toning boobies

Options
OK, I have seen plenty of topics about toning your butt, and losing your boobs, but none on ways to tone your boobs. I know after 2 kids they will never look like they did, however I would like them to be slighlty more perkier than they are now...

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Push-ups, pullups, chest flies, rowing. Anything that builds up your pectoral muscles. And wear a comfortable bra with good support. Gravity is not a friend of the booby.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Lengthy periods of deep, soulful massage.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I've heard that going bra-less on the trampoline works wonderfully. I think Dr. Oz recommends this. And Oprah.
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Boobs aren't muscles, so they can't be toned. you can tone up the muscles under them but it won't do much.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    :laugh: this reminded me of the Judy Blume book "Are you there God its me margaret"

We must, we must increase our bust :bigsmile:
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    :laugh: this reminded me of the Judy Blume book "Are you there God its me margaret"

Loved those Judy Blume books!!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options

But who could I possibly find to help me with this?
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

But who could I possibly find to help me with this?

You could try posting on craigslist!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Boobs aren't muscles, so they can't be toned. you can tone up the muscles under them but it won't do much.
    Yes, you can't "tone" fat.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    they are also not FAT they are mammary glands huge difference!!! and I guess I should specify they muscles that surround the mammory glands...
  • GeekMom17
    GeekMom17 Posts: 51
    Options
    I've been scrubbing mine in the shower with a exfoliate and a exfoliating pad and then I slather them with lotion.

It's done some improvement they shot up to J cups while I was pregnant and now I am a large D... Nursing 2 kids (still nursing one) did a number on the gals.

Lotion and exfoliating helped me, it's worth a shot!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Push-ups, pullups, chest flies, rowing. Anything that builds up your pectoral muscles. And wear a comfortable bra with good support. Gravity is not a friend of the booby.

thank you for the serious answer!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I've been scrubbing mine in the shower with a exfoliate and a exfoliating pad and then I slather them with lotion.

It's done some improvement they shot up to J cups while I was pregnant and now I am a large D... Nursing 2 kids (still nursing one) did a number on the gals.

i do use a toning lotion... cant hurt can it
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I don't know about lotions, but exfoliation won't do anything for perkiness. You'll have nice smooth skin though. :)
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am finding tha my bench presses and push ups are helping lift the muscles under the boob to make it look more perky. Now I am a 42g so thats alot for me.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    need to try the bench press and cheast flies.. I do a lot of push ups and have noticed a little difference in the perkiness!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options

I always think of that part when people talk about getting perkier boobs. "We better, we better, so we can wear a sweater!!!"
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options

lmao
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I don't know about lotions, but exfoliation won't do anything for perkiness. You'll have nice smooth skin though. :)
    It keeps the excess skin cells from weighing them down!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

^^^^ this! With pictures.