Progress pics because I really need to get Re-Motivated.

Options
galaxyhearts
galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
I've been on MFP for about 6 months but I have only lost about half of what I wanted to at this point.

I'm not pretending that it isn't my fault, because it is. I need to practice better self-discipline.

Regardless, this is what I have done so far. I have lost about 27 pounds & I need to lose a lot more, so I am posting a picture here for everyone to see to try and re-motivate myself to go at this much harder.

ScreenShot2012-03-19at11823PM.png

Replies

• Happy916
    Happy916 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your doing great. Keep up the work, you'll get there. :)
  • filatina85
    filatina85 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! 27 lbs is nothing to cry about!!! I can definitely tell you are shedding weight and even if you plateau, just keep pushing on through! As long as you are not goin up, u are doin something right!!! The Myfitnesspal network is right beside you cheering you on! :)
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    oh yeah girly!!! I can tell a huge difference! Please keep at this with me...I have been wavering too and I sure as heck need to lose a lot more weight then I have. WE CAN DO IT!!! :)
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT so far! Everyone has motivation slumps now and then. Just keep at it, you're making progress and it does show. <3
  • girl6_nyc
    girl6_nyc Posts: 37
    Options
    You've done really great so far!
  • freshgreengrass
    Options
    27 pounds is a huge achievement!! Great work! You look awesome.
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HEY!! this is my MFP friend, and she lost 27 lbs!! yip hooo! Great job
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :-)))
  • mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Celebrate your success and don't dwell in self punishment when you have those off times. We all have them. The important thing is that you are on here! 27 pounds is amazing!!!
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you are really looking great honey! so much progress on the arms and the belly! try to keep in mind what you've already accomplished and not where you still have to go!!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    i can relate to having hard time being self-disciplined. however, yay for you, you've done an amazing job, you can do it!!! if it makes you feel any better, i lost 20lbs and then gained 10, so you do have discipline! very motivating
  • gracefulotus
    Options
    27 pounds is a phenomenally huge achievement!!!! Keep up the great work. You make me want to go to the gym tonight!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    so far so good!!!!! you can def see a diff in your midsection...just keep at it!! consistency is key, and no matter how many times you "slip up"...never give up!!! you CAN do this!!!
  • bonnycrews
    Options
    You're doing great, and imagine where you'd be if you hadn't been working at it this past year?! Sometimes when the total weight loss is overwhelming, it can be helpful to focus on a small goal such as the next five pounds. As you reach each goal, give yourself a (non-food) reward to celebrate. Also, focus on what you need to accomplish today (logging food, avoiding processed foods, whatever), instead of focussing on the long view -- this can hep build those good habits.

Keep at it - you'll get there!!
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 27 pounds... Keep it up and you'll keep reaching your goal one step at a time! We all need a little motivation to get us going again. So smile to the first 27 and keep on exercising and you'll have dropped another 27!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!