anyone remember Purrrr????

Options
i am a current member on the Green Team, which was originally created back in Jan. Purrrr has since left our gang and it appears she has deactivated her account. no one seems to know why and has not heard a thing. she was pretty consistent with posting and we admired her enthusiasm about getting healthy and she did a wonderful job with our team charts......... just wondering if any of you know anything as many of us truly miss her. her avatar was the white cat face with black eyes and a red mouth. oh, Purrrr, where are you, please come back. :sad:

Replies

• kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    i am a current member on the Green Team, which was originally created back in Jan. Purrrr has since left our gang and it appears she has deactivated her account. no one seems to know why and has not heard a thing. she was pretty consistent with posting and we admired her enthusiasm about getting healthy and she did a wonderful job with our team charts......... just wondering if any of you know anything as many of us truly miss her. her avatar was the white cat face with black eyes and a red mouth. oh, Purrrr, where are you, please come back. :sad:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Don't know where she went, or why... But her Joker cat face always creeped me out! lol
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    lol, many of us agree! it was one of a kind!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's odd! She didn't tell anybody anything? Maybe she was posting at work & it got blocked or something?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Don't know where she went, or why... But her Joker cat face always creeped me out! lol

:laugh: Me too Robin!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    me three--