New and looking for support!

Options
Well a little about me...I am 35 y/o. I have been working on losing weight for some time now. I was in the Weight Watchers program and was doing great, lost 40lbs BUT I have put it back on. And I can feel it...UGH! I have alot to loose but I am going to set small goals so that they are reachable. In the summer, I ride dirt bikes with my husband and son, so we are pretty active. Love parks, hiking, camping and just enjoying what mother nature has to offer. My long time BFF, is the one who told me about myfitnesspal, and I thank her! I hope to meet lots of friends on here because I NEED the support! Thanks for listening!:wink:

Replies

• mommysarahjb
    Options
    Welcome! My Best Friend introduced me to My fitness pal as well. I LOVE it!! I have shared it with so many people. It really is a great way to stay on track. Good luck to you, I wish you the best of luck. If you ever need any advice or recipes, feel free to ask :smile:
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Hey...welcome! I'm 35 as well.....yo-yo dieted just to gain it back. My ultimate goal now is to lose 50 lbs and KEEP IT OFF...as well as tone up the flabby gut. UGH! I set little goals as well.....want to lose 25 lbs by April 1st, then be at my ultimate goal of 50 lbs gone by July 1st...and shop for a new bathing suit. :) This site is AMAZING...feel free to add me for support! AND GOOD LUCK on your journey!
  • SmileyGirl4
    SmileyGirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! My BFF introduced me to this website 20 days ago and I absolutely LOVE IT and tell everyone I know about it. After having 2 kids the weight just kinda stayed and never wanted to go away granted I wasn't really trying very hard but since joining I have lost 6 pounds and really enjoying tracking my calorie intake. Feel free to send a friend request I'm a great motivator!!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    This website is awesome! It really helps to keep on track and have others to motivate you. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • stormynyts
    stormynyts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You've got me by your side! See? There are so many great people here that are all about supporting you. It's like we are all one big team cheering each other on. I love it! So glad to have you here, BFF! Oh, and for everyone else, I am always looking for additional support as well! :flowerforyou:
  • Myles_D23
    Myles_D23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been on this site since Jan, and everyone has been great. Feel free to add
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I myself lost 40 pounds on weight watchers and have put 21 pounds of it back on. Trying a lifestyle approach instead of a quick fix which I felt that weight watchers was since I couldn't really stick with it for life. I love MFP because of the support and being able to log my food and exercise.
  • bitchingpink
    Options
    hi im Jenny im new just joined today i dont have any support im 24 i gain a lot of weight after the birth of my 3y/o son im ready to lose the weight and be healthy again i have about 60 lbs to go im an extremly active person n this has been really tough on me i hope to hear from u feel free to email me at *****ingpink@yahoo.com
  • kasicrawford
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends! I am on 65 days and counting!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    HI i joined today because my friend suggested it...i have lost 35 and would like to lose 15 to 20 more...i have been stuck for the past few months but maintained...i could definitely use a PUSH!