New Here!

Options
So does anyone live in Long Island? I just started tracking my workouts and food today and OMG it helps to see what I am eating... it's a lot!!!!!!!! I have a big appetite! I have to be honest when logging it so maybe that will help me cutback... I :love:love that a lot of the things I eat are in here and I love how it tells me how many calories I burned with each exercise!!!

Replies

• susadam1325
    susadam1325 Posts: 10
    Options
    So does anyone live in Long Island? I just started tracking my workouts and food today and OMG it helps to see what I am eating... it's a lot!!!!!!!! I have a big appetite! I have to be honest when logging it so maybe that will help me cutback... I :love:love that a lot of the things I eat are in here and I love how it tells me how many calories I burned with each exercise!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Hi, and welcome. :flowerforyou: That's ALL I needed, to "see" what I was eating every day! Quite the eye opener, isn't it?!!! Once I started logging everything, and being accountable each day, the weight came off!
    MFP REALLY, REALLY DOES work! So stick with it, and you'll be sooooooo glad that you did! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • susadam1325
    susadam1325 Posts: 10
    Options
    :smooched: Thanks for the warm welcomes!! :smooched:
  • cwoodruff1259
    Options
    I join two weeks ago and I have lost five lbs as of last Friday.
  • cwoodruff1259
    Options
    I have a problem. I have lost weight in the past and I have fat hanging down. Is there any exicise I can do to reduce that fat?
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to MFP! Good Luck to you!