NSV HERE!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I totally understand about the nail polish NSV. Way to go!!

My NSV for this week is that my Mom took a picture of me walking with my son on Saturday to a parade and for once...I don't totally hate it! I think I actually look pretty darn good in it! Maybe it has to do with the black capris I was wearing, but I don't care. It's now part of my background slide show on my computer! :)
  • AmoureInfinity
    AmoureInfinity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've never been much of a scale watcher because that darn thing frightens me so much. I also felt I'd become addicted to it so I'm always celebrating some NSV. This morning I looked at my face head on in the mirror and although I have a rather small face for someone my size if I turned to the side my double chin would pop out like a rabbit in a magicians hat (now you see it...now you don't). Anyways, this morning I turned to the side and my profile was not that lumpy ol' rabbit but was flushed to my chin. I starred at it for a while then I just moved on. I know this is only the start of my Battle of the Bulge but I'm winning. I'm definitely winning.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some great NSVs.. I can relate to the bending over without feeling the stomach all in the way!

My NSV today was that I realized my hair is really growing in a little thicker lately (not shedding even a hair in the shower). For a time, I was losing too much hair due to stress, but I think eating a lot more fruit and some walnuts or almonds regularly, has been helping.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    My swim suit is getting gappy.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    My NSV - I saw both my ex fiancee and an ex boyfriend this past weekend, that they both couldn't get their jaws off the floor! That felt pretty damn good :) Oh. And Hubby says it's like "Making love to a whole different woman" - is that TMI? Ha ha sorry :laugh:
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!!:glasses:
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I never get tired of reading NSVs! And I've had a few of my own lately that I'm pretty excited about (which is great since I'm not having too many SVs since I started this process!)

My NSV of the day...
    I'm a teacher, and today I was holding up a textbook to show the class a picture. I lost my train of thought because when I looked down I spotted a bicep muscle! When did that happen?!

Last week...
    Since the weather warmed up, I was able to jog in capris again. A pair that I almost got rid of at the end of summer because they were so tight and unflattering (Seriously, I would work up a sweat just pulling those suckers over my hips!) are now unflattering because they are so baggy!

Now if I could just fit back into those skinny jeans...
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I had one last night, and after the day I had, I really needed it. How about wearing my spandex workout clothes to the store last night - and I never felt self consious ONCE!!! :0D
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Freaking AWESOME!!! I can just hear the victorious tone from reading all of your words. This is inspiration on 100! Lol please keep em comin!