house work question

Options
Ok just today I started a new job in my building cleaning up suites for the next tenants. Normally I wouldn't count housework are exersize but today took me 2 hours cleaning..

the fridge
cuboard inside outside and doors( kicthen and bathroom)
vacuming
mopping floors(not big)
sliding glass door and windows
tub and bathroom

so what's your vote should I log it? or write it off and go for a run instead?

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ok just today I started a new job in my building cleaning up suites for the next tenants. Normally I wouldn't count housework are exersize but today took me 2 hours cleaning..

the fridge
    vacuming
    mopping floors(not big)
    tub and bathroom

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

the fridge
    vacuming
    mopping floors(not big)
    tub and bathroom

Sh_t, I log 40 minutes of cleaning once a week, so you can bet your _ss I'd certainly count 2 hours worth! :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I would count it, because it's not your normal everyday cleaning. This is above and beyond what you normally do....

I do the same thing when I do my spring cleaning around the house, I'm washing windows, scrubbing walls, flipping matresses etc... Sure as heck I'm counting that!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

the fridge
    vacuming
    mopping floors(not big)
    tub and bathroom

Sh_t, I log 40 minutes of cleaning once a week, so you can bet your _ss I'd certainly count 2 hours worth! :laugh:

:laugh: yeah It wold give me 300 calories burned today but it just feels like cheating because I didn't break a sweat and thanks for your response you made me laugh I needed that today
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :noway: I would so Log it! I log it when i am walking up the stairs to put away laundry even if it only for 1 min!
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options
    I log my cleaning time!
  • lmnr
    lmnr Posts: 11
    Options
    I wear a pedometer every day and log all calories from walking & housework!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

the fridge
    vacuming
    mopping floors(not big)
    tub and bathroom

[/quote

:laugh: yeah It wold give me 300 calories burned today but it just feels like cheating because I didn't break a sweat and thanks for your response you made me laugh I needed that today

Glad I could help! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: