People who just don't want you to improve...

Options
Hey guys

I'm really pissed off right now.
Since the very beginning of me "dieting" there were always people who are like "Girl, you don't have to lose weight, you're totally skinny"
Sorry, but this simply isn't true.

I'm the "skinny fat" type I would say, and since quite a while I've been very unhappy with my figure.
IMG_8043-1.jpg

All I want is support.

I want that people say "Hey, that's great that you jog three times a week" and "It's great that you're eating so healthy!"

I don't need all that "You're not eating enough"-crap, because I KNOW I am eating enough.
The thing that bothers me most is that these people are mostly very fit people, with legs I would dream to have. I would've thought that at least these kind of people could understand my point of view...

Are there any people in your life who just can't understand why you're dieting?
Am I the only one who is sick and tired of all these unnecessary concerns?

Replies

• rcramer7
    rcramer7 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I feel ya,

Sometimes misery likes company and sometimes it's generally not meant to be anything more than an empathetic way to compliment you.
    Not to add comment to insult but, I think you have a nice figure. However, What you want to acheive is what is important!

My wife has the same figure as you and I like hers. She wants to improve certain areas to make herself fell better and in turn that makes me happy too.

She always tells me I look good. I know damn well I have a fat stomach though. But, I appreciate the fact that she says it.

Just take it as a compliment and keep up the progress!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Some people just don't get it and never will. :(