relization

Options
LisaZaugg1976
LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
I had this week as I was running on the treadmill is wow I like doing this makes me feel so good. it is use to be when I was heavier last year that I would work just to lose the weight and I hated every moment. but i last 1-2 mos it has become part of who I am and I feel so good about me finally.

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I had this week as I was running on the treadmill is wow I like doing this makes me feel so good. it is use to be when I was heavier last year that I would work just to lose the weight and I hated every moment. but i last 1-2 mos it has become part of who I am and I feel so good about me finally.
  • alexis66
    alexis66 Posts: 6
    Options
    Good for you!! I can totally relate to that. This week I ran on the treadmill for 40 minutes at 6.0 without stopping like I usually do and I felt great while doing it and very proud of myself afterwards. Keep up the good work:happy: :tongue:
  • tkarratti
    tkarratti Posts: 30
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YOU DID IT! You made a life change and now its part of you...This is so great! You have given me great hope that I will also have the same realization one day...thank you for the inspiration! :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome, I can't wait to get to that point!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!