all i seem to have is soup!!!
    getting boring!!!!

any ideas please???

:smile:

x
  • redmel21
    redmel21 Posts: 4
    Options
    Try wheat pita pockets with turkey and sprouts :) Yum!
  • erinf79
    erinf79 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love Thai Chicken Wraps. I don't ever measure anything, but I can tell you how to make them. Best of all, you can make the wrap the night before and just warm it in the microwave the next day at work.

Heat a small sauce pan on med/med high heat. Add a little sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Then add cubed, cooked chicken, shredded cole slaw mix, and green onions. Cook until cabbage starts to wilt, then add some peanuts, lime juice, and a little low sodium soy sauce. Cook a little longer until all heats through and remove from heat. Put chicken mix into a tortilla and rollup.

If you are going to make it a day ahead and take it for lunch the next day, let the chicken mixture cool completely before putting it in the tortilla. Then put the wrap in some butcher paper or a ziploc bag.

Enjoy!!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I like black beans with adobo sause and chipotle peppers, its easy (they are both from cans but i mix fresh veggies with it)
  • SOBAY311
    SOBAY311 Posts: 33
    Options
    I love Thai Chicken Wraps. I don't ever measure anything, but I can tell you how to make them. Best of all, you can make the wrap the night before and just warm it in the microwave the next day at work.

Heat a small sauce pan on med/med high heat. Add a little sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Then add cubed, cooked chicken, shredded cole slaw mix, and green onions. Cook until cabbage starts to wilt, then add some peanuts, lime juice, and a little low sodium soy sauce. Cook a little longer until all heats through and remove from heat. Put chicken mix into a tortilla and rollup.

If you are going to make it a day ahead and take it for lunch the next day, let the chicken mixture cool completely before putting it in the tortilla. Then put the wrap in some butcher paper or a ziploc bag.

Enjoy!!!

Thant sounds reallyl good!

Thank you for posting it.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options

Enjoy!!!
    sounds yummy, I'll have to try!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Enjoy!!!
    sounds yummy, I'll have to try!!

It DOES sound good, but also sounds like WAY too much work for me! :laugh:
    I just take some left over chicken and throw it in 2 pieces of 35 calorie oatmeal bread, with just a touch of mayo. THAT I can handle, all that other stuff, nope! :laugh:
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burgers or Asian Veggie Patties are my fave! I have them every day at work. Just heat them in the microwave, and they don't even need a bun! One is around 100 calories. I eat two with some fresh veggies and hummus. Try it and you'll be hooked!