So I really have to order that darn DVD???

Options
I have searched at MULTIPLE stores here in the Denver area and everywhere I've been the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is SOLD OUT.

I guess I will have to order it online. Which seems ridiculous. This town is huge. Are there really no copies left? Shheesh!! Must be a freakin' AWESOME workout!!

Replies

• rsmugala
    rsmugala Posts: 35
    Options
    Wait!! 30 day shred Level 1 is on Youtube for Free!
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I got mine cheap off of Amazon.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    maybe some stores are not carrying it anymore. Its older and there have been many more jillian dvd's out since then. i love them all! good luck!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I got mine on amazon for $9.66 (cheaper than target!) and it came in under a week with the free shipping!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in a small farming community in Illinois. Now there, I can see not being able to lay hands on a copy. But Denver? LOL... I guess I was just taken aback a bit. Saw the shelf tags for it everywhere I went, but all copies were gone. I did see several of her other DVD's, but never hear anyone talk about any of them but the 30DS. Thought I'd better stick to the one I had heard of.
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    None is Colorado Springs a few weeks back either, got it on Amazon :)
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    its at the sams club on wadsworths in lakewood
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The only place I could find mine, without looking online, is Best Buy. It was 9.99
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Do what you have to. It is worth every penny. I am on day 3 level 2 what a difference in my body. That's what my boyfriend tells me anyway. Yum Yum
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    If you're interested, Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 is updated (2011) and more intense.
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ok I just ordered it but are there 3 different ones or are all 3 levels on one dvd?
  • juliekaiser1988
    Options
    its at the sams club on wadsworths in lakewood

Ahhh!! I was there today, too! They took out all their workout dvd's. They said the "New Year's Resolution" thing is over. Had to make room for camping supplies.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hello.. we are in the internet age....

Doesn't anyone download anymore?
  • juliekaiser1988
    Options
    If you're interested, Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 is updated (2011) and more intense.

I saw that one! But hadn't heard anyone chatter about it on here, so I passed it up! I might have to look back at that one, then. Frankly, I do Zumba at 24 Hr Fitness like it's a stroll in the park. HR is only at 110. So I need a little more intensity. Thank you!!
  • juliekaiser1988
    Options
    Hello.. we are in the internet age....

Doesn't anyone download anymore?

Being honest: As bad as Comcast is here (at least at our house), it would be more of a migraine starter than an accomplishment. I think I'd better stick with a hard copy :)
  • yesthistime
    Options

I saw that one! But hadn't heard anyone chatter about it on here, so I passed it up! I might have to look back at that one, then. Frankly, I do Zumba at 24 Hr Fitness like it's a stroll in the park. HR is only at 110. So I need a little more intensity. Thank you!!

Then you will LOVE it! Jillian kills you (in a good way) on Ripped in 30 and it is an awesome next step for those who have completed 30DS and a great starting place for those already in pretty good shape.
  • yesthistime
    Options
    ok I just ordered it but are there 3 different ones or are all 3 levels on one dvd?

Yup
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Amazon........new and used
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    $5 on Amazon
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout - You can get it on Amazon for pretty cheap - that's where I got mine as well. I just ordered Ripped in 30 so that will be my next venture. I really like these workouts! If you have any questions, please feel free to friend me - the more Shredheads, the merrier!