Toning my arms

Options
Hello :)

I am getting married in two months <3 I have finally lost the weight that I've wanted to (23 pounds!) but am looking to tone up my arms as I am wearing a strapless dress. I would love to have lean arms but really am unsure about what exercises might be best for me. I have a set of weights, a stability ball, resistance bands, and a chin-up bar. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks~!

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifting and yoga. They are what worked for me. My little barbie weights at home really just aren't doing it for me anymore. (3, 5, and 8 pound dumbbells.)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I am getting married in two months <3 I have finally lost the weight that I've wanted to (23 pounds!) but am looking to tone up my arms as I am wearing a strapless dress. I would love to have lean arms but really am unsure about what exercises might be best for me. I have a set of weights, a stability ball, resistance bands, and a chin-up bar. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks~!

1. Tae Bo Cardio Sculpt:

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/billys-bootcamp-cardio-sculpt-5969

2. Tae Bo Ripped Extreme:

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/billy-blanks-tae-bo-ripped-extreme-6033

Check your local stores (Walmart, Target, Kmart, etc.) for the workout or Amazon.com online. It's cheaper than Collagevideo.com
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You may want to consider circuit training (especially if you don't have access to a gym).

There are tons of videos of CT for women on youtube you can check out.

Good luck!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten more muscular by lifting heavy. I do pull downs, back rows, shoulder presses, and chest presses. I am working on doing pullups. All those exercises hit all my arm muscles.