Male vs. Female Transformations

Options
12strikes
12strikes Posts: 31 Member
I must say, that I am biased towards the Female side of the Gender spectrum... But to me, when I see before/after pictures of anyone who has lost significant weight, Females seem to look far better than their Male conterparts. Women who lose weight, due to just cardio activity, have a 'natural' sexiness to their figure. Where Men, doing the same cardio, just get 'skinny'. We have to pump iron to achieve the same effect... Maybe it's just the way I see things. LOL.

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought that said male-to-female transformations. That's a different thing.

But guys get to eat more (usually) due to higher weight and more muscle mass... so there's that. Don't get too jealous. Although we are pretty sexy.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Everyone has to lift weights to really transform.

Its just that girls that are skinny-fat look still good... guys dont.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    well i find when women do cardio only they just get skinny also... could it be you simply PREFER the skinny look on a woman versus on a man?? lol.. wink. :flowerforyou:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought that said male-to-female transformations. That's a different thing.

You and me both sister, you and me both.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I think they call this being "heterosexual."
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options

bwahahhaa!! well... since that was the thought.. my opinion on that is... as long as it turns out looking good.. i guess... :ohwell:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    EXACTLY!!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Yeah, the opposite of Dr. Renee Richards!
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I like female transformations more, but that's just because I've seen more.

Although, I DO live seeing guy's progress, too.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options

^^this
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

^^this
    Yep.
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    Men lose faster than women and are able to eat more. I do agree though that when we lose weight, we get "shapely" in the right areas. It boosts our confidence and our motivation! Women have to tone just like men though. Men need to bulk up more, therefore they lift weigh more. It's very nice of you to notice though. LOL
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was thinking this might be about transexual transformations, too.

Now, for the question: I think you like the female form, OP! Nothing wrong with that at all. :wink:

I love the inspiration I get from the success story thread, and each one is unique. Ectomorphic, mesomorphic and pleasantly endomorphic are all very nice to see when they are brimming with good health. And that goes for male and female.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who first read this as "Male vs. Female Transformers"? I am disappointed at the lack of Optimus Prime...:sad:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who first read this as "Male vs. Female Transformers"? I am disappointed at the lack of Optimus Prime...:sad:
    Yeah but there was only one female transformer that I remember, so it wouldn't be a fair fight.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Yeah but there was only one female transformer that I remember, so it wouldn't be a fair fight.

CLASSIC!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    LOL. You guys are funny.

What I dislike about female "transformation" is that we take forever to "transfrom". Whereas men just need a month or two of working out to drop pounds :grumble:
  • FRGHTRAIN
    FRGHTRAIN Posts: 12
    Options
    Men lose faster than women and are able to eat more. I do agree though that when we lose weight, we get "shapely" in the right areas. It boosts our confidence and our motivation! Women have to tone just like men though. Men need to bulk up more, therefore they lift weigh more. It's very nice of you to notice though. LOL
    Women have to lift to really achive the toned cut look.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I personally find the female transformations more inspiring because..well...I am a female! LOL but I love seeing that men who have transformed themselves become more confident and outgoing in general. I love success stories of any gender, and happily applaud them all. I find mine frustratingly slow, but that's just cuz it's me and I'm impatient! :laugh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    LOL. You guys are funny.

What I dislike about female "transformation" is that we take forever to "transfrom". Whereas men just need a month or two of working out to drop pounds :grumble:

Pfft, I wish.